Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 9: Satans Plyos!

Plyometrics again! YOOHOO!!! "Just kidding plyometrics can P90X suck it!" Bontrager said, while raising his arms making an X in front of his chest then swiftly lowering the X to his crotch in true DX fashion!!
(That one was for Big Daddy Rees)
Yeah uhh no passin out but dang! This crap is still hard! I finished the workout with only a few extra "catch my breath breaks" but Im still no where near keeping up with that Psycho Tony Horton!
If you play sports though this is a great workout! I always think about Jerry Rice or Marshal Faulk juking through the line. Definitely will make me better at rugby.

Mr. NOS called me again today! He was like, "Hey Bontrager, how about you and me get it on today?" I responded with, "Hell Yeah baby, I havent seen you in a week!"
When you cut out caffeine for a whole week then drink a NOS, YOU FEEL IT! I think its gonna be a long night! One might call this Tweeking!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you're doing it on purpose now. Get the hell out of Cali, dude, WTF?

    ReplyDelete