Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 6: Kenpo X

Yeah seein a theme here with the whole X thing?
Today i definitely didnt get up early.. I slept in.. till a whole 9am Woo Hoo. It was everything i thought it could be. Monkey woke up at 8:30 that extra half hour of peace was all beth's doing, she watched the kid while i slept.
Kenpo was definitely fun. Definitely good cardio. I was literally dripping with sweat at the end. The best part about it is that even though your breathing hard, youre concentrating on form and you never do the same thing twice so the hour really flies.
Tomorrow is either a rest day or the Stretching video.. yeah uhh as if thats even a question! My butt is gonna try to sleep in again!

Ok seriously last thing on those damn snuggies: They now come in "Designer Fabrics"!

These are some sexy designs I tell you!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the snuggie is the dumbest thing ever... especially the ones in animal prints. WTF?? Like Brett in marketing bet Jared in design 10 bucks he couldn't make it even stupider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snuggies are terrible quality. I love my slanket though. I too once judged but my sister got me a slanket for christmas last year and I have to say I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...hate on the Snuggie all you want..but those damn things sell like crazy!!! (at Target anyway) :)

    ReplyDelete