Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 10: I must be slippin!

It seems like things are starting to fall apart. I havent been sleeping much lately which makes getting up in the morning super hard. Compounding this bad habit is the fact that my daughter has a built in "mommy and daddy radar" As long as someone is in the room with her in the morning she'll keep sleeping, but the second both of us leave the room she wakes up within a minute!
This is forcing me to do almost all of my workouts while Munchkin is awake. Ive actually gotten pretty good at mastering the art of entertaining a wondering child and working out at the same time. (does anyone have a shepherd's hook?) j/k
Only problem is yesterday was Shoulders&Arms and Ab ripper X, halfway through I had to feed Munchkin and completely forgot to do the Ab Ripper!
And to top it all off I completely forgot to blog yesterday! Seriously I think my brain has turned to mush!

I do have to say though the Arms part of this workout is freakin incredible! My biceps are gonna get pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment