Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 12: I fell into a burnin ring of Quad Super-sets

Day 12 definitely felt like crap, definitely didnt want to work out, but i did!
Im almost there, if i can make it two weeks, then i only have one more week to go! Why you ask? Studies have shown that humans need on average three weeks to make or break habits. So in theory if i can make it the rest of this week im doin pretty good. Most people seem to give up working out sometime during week two. And if i can make it through week three then ill have created a good habit of working out everyday!

The only hitch in this theory is the dreaded THANKSGIVING!!!!
All that yummy food! Reminds me of high school wrestling. There was always a big invitational the day after thanksgiving, and everyone struggled to make weight. I dont care about making weight, but its gonna be hard keepin the fat content in check.
Im a HUGE COOKIE MONSTER, i really cant resist them!

BTW this leg workout had my quads BURNING!!! No one exercise is killer but when you superset every single workout, its a freakin killer... awesome!

Yeah i had chinese today! BITE ME!!! It was only teriyaki chicken and white rice. Ok Ok and two crab rangoons.. i know i know cream cheese and all, but they are so good theyre like candy! Oh yeah and a coke.. DONT JUDGE ME!!

On the plus side.... fortune says: We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by them

Ive decided if i make it all the way to the end of P90X im going to reward my self with a tattoo. Ive wanted one for years and still havent gotten one. I think its a good reason. It seems to me that ive made a lot of accomplishments in my life and never really stopped to celebrate any of them. Im going to start celebrating ALL my victories from now on.
This is what im thinking of getting.. id like some feed back on this

Where: Forearm What: Veni Vidi Vici Meaning: I came, I saw, I conquered
(oh and yes i drew it)

4 comments:

  1. So I was at Wal mart last night and saw a snugglie for dogs! Just thought that would give you something more to yell about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Seth... I kind of like that.. its pretty bad ass really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 the drawing!! I don't know how I feel about the phrase...but the drawing is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete