Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 8: Lather, Rinse, REPEAT!

Day 8 because day 7 is a rest day. Not much to say. Week 2 of P90X is a repeat of week 1, we'll actually do it again next week too.
The best part about this week is NO PASSING OUT! Now that i completed the Chest&Back plus ab ripper without feeling like im gonna pass out. Im now officially saying my light-headed heart palpitations were due to dehydration! Thats my official clinical diagnosis and yes im a doctor!
This work out really rocks though. My arms were trembling for almost 10 minutes afterward.

South Bend Sunburst Races 2010!
This is the race Matt and I will be running June 6th. I think everybody should be doing it, Matt and I will be doing the half marathon. Good bet the triathlon queen Tracy K. will be running it too! And if she wasnt planning on it i just called her out!
Heres the link register soon!

http://www.sunburstraces.org/Events/


If you are at all interested check out these sweet pics of me finishing the previous Sunbursts ive ran.
2007
&
2008

You will notice i look like crap! You will NOT see me crossing the finish line with a smile on my face, oh no! That may be fine for some lolligaggers! I on the other hand try to "Bring It" every time I race. Pushing myself as far as i can. You dont run a 7:47 average mile for 13 miles your first time out unless you do.

OK If you have been following SNUGGIES have been on the debate table, most agree RETARDED! My good friend Aubrey informed me that the Slanket is by far superior. I was like what Slanket? WTF? These things are breeding!!!!!!!!! Did some research and i found the following link. I mean seriously people WTF!

See what happens when Blankets, Sleeves, and Coats Breed! OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment