Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 30-31: Excuses, Excuses, Excuses!!!

As many of you may have noticed I dropped off the planet for two weeks.. well close enough I went to the midwest!!
Just kidding! Indiana, cold as it is still rocks harder than California! Did I ever mention I HATE California? Yeah i thought not!

Anyways being home visiting family was awesome. Sorry i didnt get to see many of you. My phone took a crap on me and wouldnt take a charge. I have to get a new one! Justified anyways, its Matt's handme down, pretty sure the phone is 3-4 yrs old now.

So I took a week off! This is where the excuses start: The night before we were to fly back to cali my daughter started teething! She woke up at 2am and basically didnt hardly sleep the rest of the night.. which means i didnt sleep! At 8am my mom woke up and took over for me so i got an hour sleep before i had to start packing and get ready to leave.
Here's the kicker: 45min flight to chicago(not so bad) 4hr flight to Sanfrancisco with a cranky teething child!!! Pretty much any parents nightmare. Oh did i mention it was just me? Just me with a 20lb child in my lap for 4hrs trying to keep her happy while my knees are mashed into the seat in front of me, wall on left side, dude on right side. He was a good sport about it, luckily he has two boys. He actually congratulated me on being so brave. Said He never would have tried that with his kids. I decided to take it as a compliment instead of an insult.
EVEN BETTER on the way home from sanfran Araelynn cried the whole time! Actually got so upset she projectile vomited all over herself and me!!! WooHoo for that. Needless to say no one got much sleep that night either.. oh yeah and the order went like this Araelynn, Me, Beth.. thats the order we all caught snotty colds last week!!

So you can see why i took a week off working out right?
Either way back on track now. Love the week five Chest,Shoulders,Tri work out!! You never do the same thing twice and the hour flies by, Awesome!

Day 31 back to those DAMN plyos! Great work out but i seriously get tired of getting light headed cause my heart is pumping so darn hard. I really need to find myself a cheap second hand heart rate monitor for this.

I need to post the 30 progress pictures so those will be up soon.. keep posted.
p.s. im not gonna proof read this one so i dont wanna hear it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tony! Was good to see you the little I got to see you when you were here!! :-D I'm sorry your trip back out west was so hard. You ARE brave!

    ReplyDelete