Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day:???? Whatever the hell day im on!! 37 i guess


Plyometrics AGAIN!
I hate this workout.. almost as much as the leg workout!
Not that i can yet keep up with Tony (masochistic)Horton, but im a lil tired of this workout! It JUST NOW occurred to me Plyos,Yoga,Legs&back,and Kenpo each get done 10 times in a three month period!
Now dont get me wrong thats not a ton i guess, but when it kicks your ass each time you get a lil tired of it about the oh gee i dont know.. FIRST TIME! Not to mention the 5th time!
This should blow your mind too... The Infamous AB Ripper X gets done 30 Times! Uh shoot me now?

Really its a great work out, Im not talkin smack about the program its just that i have a short attention span when it comes to pain and fatigue!
I mean seriously when i train for a half marathon i usually run on a tread mill!
Sound monotonous? NOT AT ALL! The scenery changes everyday.. No i dont mean the walls, i mean the people. And there is always a tv on, and that changes EVERY day. I also change my ipod play list every week.
OK im done complaining.. i think this is a natural progression for working out really. I think its one of the reasons most people quit.

BTW thank god for Craig Ferguson! That dude is hilarious!!!! I wanna drink with that guy! I know i know hes a recovering alcoholic! I just want him to make jokes while im drinking.. hed be so funny id pee my darn pants!!!
Well peeing myself isnt so fun.. unless youre into that.. IM NOT for clarification!

No comments:

Post a Comment