Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 33: 3am Yoga

Araelynn woke up at 2am, so after getting her back to sleep and all that jazz, before I knew it 3am had come around. I was pretty awake so i just decided to work out at that time. Doing yoga doesnt really seem to wake anyone up.

Ok, I took the 30 day pics and uploaded them to my Flickr account. One problem stupid blogger doesnt seem to display the application correctly.. looks fine in the set up but when you go the to page the icon is blank and wont link to the site? Did i ever mention how much i hate technology? I doubt i could ever be a tech guy cause people would call me and be like my computers arent working.. id just be like yeah that blows dude computers are a huge PAIN IN THE ASS! Just give up and cut your loses!

The photos really arent too impressive anyways. Light sucks so thats not very flattering or showing any muscle i may have gained. Ive lost 10lbs though. Considering im not strictly following the nutrition plan, am using weight bands instead of a real pull-up bar i shouldnt expect much more. There has however been a huge difference in muscle tone, every muscle on my body hasnt gained in size much but is rock hard. This month i expect to see alot more muscle growth simply due to the nature of the workouts.
I dont think the dozen Iced Ginger cookies i had over thanksgiving break really helped my love handles either. Hey now its a secret family recipe from my grandfathers bakery, it only gets made 6 or more dozen at a time, and i havent had one in like ehhh 6+ years! They are the best cookie ever made and i was making up for years lost.

If anyone can figure out why this blog wont show the flickr gadget let me know. Especially if you are a bored tech guy sitting in an office with nothing better to do.
(you know who you are)

Ok yeah just occurred to me i can just add a link right in here! This is why im no Techie!


Ok apparently that isnt working either!!!!!!!
FUCK THIS BLOGSPOT!
Art, I do ART! I create gorgeous sculptures out of clay with my bare hands! Its worked for thousands of years.. then people had to invent these damn computers!

1 comment: